Website Terms of Service, including our Information Security Policy
- We accept payment by major credit card only, that is, Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
- We have managed client credit card information for over 20 years and have NEVER had a problem.
- We store your credit card information under strict PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) guidelines, confirmed annually.
- This website accepts credit card information through internationally recognized PCI DSS compliant third party payment gateways only as payment for products or services bought on this website.
- Nobody in our organization sends of receives full credit card numbers via email or instant messaging. Please do not email your credit card information as email is not secure.
- Your credit card information is not stored in our corporate office in any digital format or on a computer. It’s stored only on paper by Ken Lapp, under lock and key. We do not store, transmit or receive cardholder data electronically in any other way and for any other purpose.
- We will never request your PIN number for your credit card.
- If old client files are removed from our corporate office they are stored under lock and key until shredded.
- We outsource all aspects of credit card payment processing to a PCI DSS compliant third party.
- We accept payment from clients for products and services in advance.
- If you wish, you can receive a copy of your invoice for our products and services, marked paid, each time a payment is taken from your credit card. Please contact our office.
For more information about how your credit card information is stored please contact us at 604-999-5284, or email@example.com, or use the short form on this page.