Terms and Conditions of using this website and doing business with Ken Lapp Global Life Skills Inc.
Return to the Order Page for our video course “Your Personal Freedom After Retirement”
Thank you for doing business with Ken Lapp Global Life Skills Inc. It is our sincere desire that you receive tremendous value.
- Currency – All transactions are in USD.
- Professional Life Coach – You understand the suggestions, recommendations, and instructions in this course are not intended to be medical, legal, financial, or therapeutical advice. Ken Lapp is not a doctor, lawyer, licensed Financial Advisor, or therapist. He’s a Life Coach Certified by ICF (International Coaching Federation), the largest organization of Life Coaches in the world.
- Please do not copy – Paying the fee for our course gives you only the right to watch the videos in the course for as long as we make them available. You do NOT have the right to copy them for your own use or to redistribute to anyone for any reason without explicit written permission from Ken Lapp of Ken Lapp Global Life Skills Inc.
- Lifetime Access – At this time, when we say “Lifetime Access” we mean we plan to leave them on the internet for many years. During those years you will be able to come back and watch any or all of these videos at no charge.
- Referral Fees – Referral Fees will be sent out shortly after the 14 day Money-Back Guarantee period if the person you referred paid for the course in full, and have NOT requested their money back. If they are making payments, the referral fee will be sent out when they finish making complete payment for the course. If they don’t complete their payment for the course, referral fees cannot be issued.
- Your Responsibility – The material in this course comes either from sources I believe in or from my own personal life experience. In other words, this is what worked for me. But every person and everybody’s life experience is different. You must be responsible for your own choices and actions.
- We cannot be responsible – Neither Ken Lapp nor Ken Lapp Global Life Skills Inc. nor anybody associated with us personally or with our company can be responsible for any damages or losses, or gain not achieved, that you incur in any form resulting from you adopting any of the suggestions in our courses. We worked hard to ensure everything in the course is accurate and true. We are not responsible for any damages or losses incurred in any form from mistakes or misquotes in the video course, if there are any.
- Your Results – We cannot guarantee you will receive the same results we did from the actions suggested in this course. The results you obtain from the course depend largely on your attitude and how hard you try. We believe you will be very successful if you take those actions. However, those decisions and judgements are entirely up to you. You must be responsible for yourself.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee – We provide a 14 day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee for anyone who watches all trainings in the course within that period and does not feel they received much more value than they paid for. Simply contact Ken Lapp using the Contact Us page of our website
- Intellectual Property – All the material and intellectual property in this course is the exclusive property of Ken Lapp Global Life Skills Inc., with the exception of quotes where the author is mentioned, and screenshots of other websites. Our material, intellectual property, and everything in our courses is copyright. We reserve all rights. None of the material in this course may be used in any form anywhere without advance written consent from Ken Lapp.
- Do Not Harm Anyone – Nothing in this course is intended to communicate a desire on our part, or to convey our wish for you or anybody else, to do harm to yourself or any other person for any reason. If you feel that is the case, you are incorrect.
- Methods of Payment – We accept payment by major credit card only, that is, Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
- Security of Your Payment Information – We have managed client credit card information for over 20 years and have NEVER had a problem.
- Outsource Payment Processing – We outsource all aspects of credit card payment processing to internationally recognized PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant third party payment gateways only, confirmed annually, as payment for products or services bought on this website or from our company either by phone or in person.
- Do Not Email Credit Card Information – Nobody in our organization sends or receives full credit card numbers via email or instant messaging. Please do not email your credit card information as email is not secure. We do not store, transmit or receive cardholder data electronically in any other way and for any other purpose.
- Financial Information Not Stored Digitally – Your credit card information is not stored in our corporate office in any digital format or on a computer. It’s stored only on paper by Ken Lapp only, under lock and key
- Disposal of Old Financial Information – If old client files are removed from our corporate office they are stored under lock and key until shredded.
- Won’t Request Your PIN number – We will NEVER request your PIN number for your credit card.
- Payment in Advance – We accept payment from clients for products and services in advance.
- Invoices Upon Request – Invoices, including invoices for monthly services, are normally issued only for corporate clients. However, if you wish you can receive a copy of your invoice for our products and services, marked paid, each time a payment is taken from your credit card. Please contact our office to request this additional service at no charge.
- Entire Agreement – These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Ken Lapp Global Life Skills Inc. and yourself. Any promises or statements made anywhere else other than in these Terms and Conditions are not valid.
For more information please contact us at 604-999-5284, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form on this page.
Ken Lapp Global Life Skills Inc.
Things are going to get easier